The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: AGLOCO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dear All,

I joined this today after reading many news articles online.
[url]
www.agloco.com/r/BBBV1999[/url]

Visit the above link.

What you is download a toolbar (when it's released) and they pay you to surf the net and read pop-ups and other advertisments. It's completely risk free and it costs nowt...never!
alexadams1 Wrote:Dear All,

I joined this today after reading many news articles online.
[url]
www.agloco.com/r/BBBV1999[/url]

Visit the above link.

What you is download a toolbar (when it's released) and they pay you to surf the net and read pop-ups and other advertisments. It's completely risk free and it costs nowt...never!

I really suggest that you shouldn't download these kind of stuff.... though they may really pay you, it will be a very small amount anyway.

And usually these tool bars, pop ups...etc have spy wares or other harmful hidden software pre-install into your PC. I wouldn't risk it for a matter of a quid or so.

Anyway, it's your choice :?
theres no such thing as free money, id avoid it
Well, I joined it and made £100 in 2 days!

It's up to you.
I had Google toolbar..........soon got shot of it..........

If something sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

I wont be downloading anything like that again.

Just my 2pth....
alexadams1 Wrote:Well, I joined it and made £100 in 2 days!

It's up to you.

be carefull mate sometimes you just don`t know whats lurking around
Have you actually got the hard cash in your hand?
Yeah same here stick to limewire Shock Shock Shock Shock :lol:
TT
It's up to you how they pay you. I chose Paypal, then i transferred it to my bank account.
alexadams1 Wrote:Well, I joined it and made £100 in 2 days!

Not quite sure how you achieved that, when the toolbar that pays you isn't available for download yet.....?
At the mo it's in trail, its only available for selected people. I shouldnt tell anyone this but...on the website it says that the testers dont get any money, they do Smile