The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Mirror Switch
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, does anyone have a broken mirror switch they do not want, I only ask for a broken one as all I need is the actual button you touch to adjust the mirror, or perhaps someone knows where I may obtain one, may thanks Stephen.
IIRC is it not a Saab 99 one (or very similar)??

Chris
ayr41 Wrote:Hi all, does anyone have a broken mirror switch they do not want, I only ask for a broken one as all I need is the actual button you touch to adjust the mirror, or perhaps someone knows where I may obtain one, may thanks Stephen.

Stephen,

I need a button too so if I can lay my hands on one I'll have my freind cast some replicas in resin, should be easy and cheap to do.

James
....it's funny how there are a few of us all needing one of these little buttons. I've been after one for a while, and actually mentioned this to Ed in Belfast for Eurofest 2011. I've since placed an order with Ed, and he has promised to include one for me in my delivery. He had said he had a couple lying around in a drawer, and that i was more than welcome to one of them. He went on to say that the whole mirror control assembly was undergoing a new design and update anyway, soon to be released on his site. He said due to this, he no longer had any use for the couple he had lying around for the original style. I've still to receive mine from him, so i'm hoping he hasn't forgotten it...
might be worth giving him a nudge Chris, Ed's always busy and may well have forgotten.