The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: FLUXED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Had to laugh the other day, now being the proud owner of RHD VIN 510 I was asked about the car by a neighbour and his kids, the inevitable question was asked "Does it have a flux capacitor, so to get out of the question I said no as the car was a rare right hand drive model and they only fitted them in the LHD American cars, I should have known better than to tell a little white lie as the lad came straight back and asked if they ever made a RHD flux capacitor, well there's a question I was totally flumexed for a reply but it gave us all a laugh, if anyone has the answer to this please let me know.
AWESOME NEWS that your the proud new owner of #510!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats, thats one
special De you have there Big Grin

lol about the RHD Flux Capacitor, I normally say that the FC was first used in 1985 and as
my car is a 1981 model they weren't available - normally stops most smart arses lol
LOL, If you have a IPad you can get a Flux Capacitor app. I find it handy for such situations :wink: .
Enjoy your car

Regards
Nick
lol Nick, you're such a geek! Tongue :lol:
Chris slowly raises his hand.....looking around akwardly, and slightly sheepishly, and admits. "I've got that app for my iPod".
Rissy Wrote:Chris slowly raises his hand.....looking around akwardly, and slightly sheepishly, and admits. "I've got that app for my iPod".

Claire rolls eyes slowly trying not to look surprised! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You made a time machine out of an ipod, does not have the same ring to it if you pardon the pun?
To ensure my Geek credentials :wink: :lol: .

You can, I understand get a DMC speedo app for Iphone/Ipad. Like the digital one in BTTF. Works off the GPS. Now this would come in handy at the moment as my D** speedo angle drive has bit the dust again (Well it lasted 5 years so I guess that's not to bad).

Regards
Nick H
I noticed on ebay the other week someone selling a BTTF speedo that worked off GPS iif I remember it was pretty expensive but would look the part.