The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: wedding car hire Liverpool area 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi
I hope you can help, I am getting married in august 2012 and I would like to suprize my future hubby and get him picked up in a DeLorean and take him to our wedding venue.

laura
hiya, sounds fab, we have a few owners in that area who I'm sure will be able to help you out.
That is fantastic do you know how i could contact them
That is fantastic do you know how i could contact them
I'm trying to think who's in that area..... will see what I can come up with and send you a PM Smile
P.M sent, apologies for late reply as only just got off the plane from Bali yesterday! 8)
lol, now come on, in all reality, you've had a fortnight in Cornwall, its been raining,
and you're trying to say you've got a suntan when actually its rust :wink: :lol:
Definitely suntan Claire-15 days worth of it, got a bit fed up of seeing blue skies, white sand beaches and ice cold Bintang beer after a while! Its good to be back in the U.K. wearing a jumper in the middle of summer.......... 8)
lol, ok mate, I'll let you off Wink
Hi sorry to be a pain i was just hoping you got my PM message about the dates and wondering if you are avaiable.
will pm you details now case i did it wrong.

Thanks

laura
Just sent you a pm Laura, you didnt get it wrong! 8)