The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Carfax/Autocheck reports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
While searching for a new DD over here, I bought an 30-day unlimited Autocheck report. If you don’t know, Autocheck are a competitor to Carfax, sort of like HPI in the UK.

So for the next couple of weeks I can run as many reports as I like (I think). So as a courtesy to club members I would like to offer to run reports for your D’s (or other US cars)

If you are interested, PM me your complete VIN (all 17 characters so I can cut and paste) and an email address that you would like the report sent to.

Note that not all VINs will produce a report, or some may be pretty sparce – your results may vary – don’t get mad at me.

Cost:

1 car – 1 pint of Guinness to be paid at some point in the future, if or when we ever meet.
2 cars – Bag of Skips plus item 1
3 cars – Cadbury’s Crème Egg, plus item 2
4 cars or more – repeat items 1-3 until satisfied

First come, first served. If Autocheck get mad at me for running too many and shut me down, sorry.
LOL :lol: . I like your rates!
Sounds like my Ex pat pal in Orlando. If I ask a favour it's always Cadbury's Crunchie's or Robinsons Squash (Summer Fruits) Big Grin

Regards
Nick H