The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Tatton Park Show 20th & 21st August 2011
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi folks!

I've not been on the scene for a while due to academic commitments but as of today I'm clawing back into reality and will start by starting proceedings for the Tatton Park Classic Show this August.

As with last year, this is a two day event in which participant can attend both of either of the day's. I will need to know which day(s) you plan to attend to arrange for a big enough club space. The show had a huge auto jumble and attracts 100's of different cars and visitors every year. Tatton Park is situated just south of Manchester not far from the M6.

So, who’s game?

Here’s the official website: http://www.cheshireautopromotions.co.uk/vintage.php

Here are a few pics of last year’s event which went down a storm and earned two awards for Best Club Stand and Best Super Car (Claire Usher!).

[Image: dsc0287ku.jpg]
[Image: dsc0326g.jpg]
[Image: dscn6874j.jpg]
[Image: dsc0313i.jpg]
[Image: dscn6902r.jpg]
Hi Scott, I should be there with 'ol stainless, cant say which day I'll attend but it was really good last year- definately be there early this time! Good work mate 8)
Put me down for a place. It was a bally excellent show. Mr Green
Corking Interceptor in the background...
Ill be there, both days probably.
It was an excellent show last year!

Scott I have details of some other shows also, ill send you a PM about them later this week.
Righto - So far then

Scott Miller - Sat + Sun
Phil Emsley - Sat + Sun
Rich H - Sat + Sun
Brian Brown (bjbrownie) - Sat OR Sun

Rich H - Are you interested?
Now:

Scott Miller - Sat + Sun
Phil Emsley - Sat + Sun
Rich H - Sat + Sun
Claire Usher - Sat + Sun
Phil Wright - Sat + Sun

I'll be speaking to Dave H soon to see if he can make it in WIA this year.

Rich H & John C - Are you interested?
Sure, count me in for both days...

JohnC
Helen's gonna come along again too, but promises to keep off the spring rolls this time lol
Scott Miller - Sat + Sun
Phil Emsley - Sat + Sun
Rich H - Sat + Sun
Claire Usher - Sat + Sun
Phil Wright - Sat + Sun
John C - Sat + Sun

Will be speaking to Dave H to find out if he's up for it this week. Claire/Phil/Rich - I'll give my mate a bell to check about the hotel again. He's based in Scotland now so might not be able to do it but I'll see what he can do.

Spread the word to others and try get a bigger crowd down to win that best stand award again - we really won that outright - I think they didnt give it us both days so they didnt upset the regulars who were so obviously outclassed Smile
nice one Scott - failing that, we'll happily pitch a tent in your parents garden lol
Now with added Howarth Technology....

Scott Miller - Sat + Sun
Phil Emsley - Sat + Sun
Rich H - Sat + Sun
Claire Usher - Sat + Sun
Phil Wright - Sat + Sun
John C - Sat + Sun
Dave Howarth - Sat OR Sun
Two more additions:

Scott Miller - Sat + Sun
Phil Emsley - Sat + Sun
Rich H - Sat + Sun
Claire Usher - Sat + Sun
Phil Wright - Sat + Sun
John C - Sat + Sun
Dave Howarth - Sat OR Sun
Martin Gibbons (BAK5T) - Sat OR Sun
Darren Collins - Sat OR Sun
thats brilliant Scott, and it'll be great to see Darren C again, havent seen him in ages.

Lets hope the weather is as good (if not better) then it was last year! 8)
All passes have come through and our plot is confirmed for both day's not far from where we were last year but on the stalls side of the path. Could you all PM me your address so I can send it out to you or in John Phil and Martins case we could meet up ahead of the event and I'll hand over passes.

This yeah the arrival time is listed as no later than 10.45 but I suggest we aim to get there between half 9 and ten to ensure were all set up ahead of the crowds.

Not long to go!
Pages: 1 2