The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Delorean Servicing Near Manchester/Cheshire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there, can anyone let me know or recommend someone that knows how to perform an annual service on Deloreans near Manchester/Cheshire?

Many thanks in advance.
Do it yourself!! Its no more difficult than a normal car, and you'll have no trouble getting service items through local motorfactors and the club-I can help if you need assistance, been servicing and mot ing my DMC for over 8 years now, I'm on the Wirral and availible most weekends and would be glad to help out! 8)
Hi,

Where abouts in Stockport are you? I am in Stockport also, Bredbury!
Didnt know there was anyone else so local, except Scott in Chorlton.
Would be good to meet up at some point if your up for it?

I could pop over and help you out with a service if you want a bit of assistance. It is not difficult to do if youve done that kind of thing before, just like any other car, or if you dont fancy doing it I could do it for you if you get the required parts.
Good to know there are willing DMC owners up North (even in Iceland) ready to help each other out!!! Top man! 8) 8)
Cheers Guys, and Hope maybe us locals will meet up. BAK5T is MOT'd again now!!
I won't be back up north till easter but A meet up is in order. I am familiar with your car, saw it many moons ago when Chris P had it. It was one of the first cars I saw in the metal after Dave Howarths set Smile I have a picture somewhere of a very young me with it I'm sure.

Are you coming over to Belfast in May?