The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: 2JZ-GTE powered deLorean for sale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone, my name is Ed and i'm from the US, Florida to be more exact.

I'm selling my 1982 DeLorean that is powered by a 400WHP Toyota Supra 2JZ-GTE engine, yes that's at the wheels. You can turn up the boost and get 500WHP if you want but 400hp is MORE than enough!! I just installed a Quaife ATBD in the transaxle last week. The reason i am selling it, is a new car has come up that i would like to buy. I'm asking US $55,000 OBO.

http://www.dmctalk.com/showthread.php?t=19920

This car can be a daily driver as it runs on the stock Toyota ECU. I am willing to help get the car to a boat to ship overseas if needed.

I will have the car completed for the new owner in a month or so. it's getting a few other updates. please email me at e.ghesquiere@hotmail.com if you are interested.

Regards,

Ed
wow, that looks an amazing install, the engine 'looks right' in there too.

If I had the money, I'd be tempted!!
Shock very well installed, good luck with your next project.

Chris
I recognise the plate on the car (if not that, it was another FL car plate that reads "TIMELESS" in one form or another), if it is the one I am thinking of it would explain why it sounded quite special when I saw it moving around last year in Florida.

Looks superb, I bet it is a great drive Smile