The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: DeLorean on a trailer tonight M6 southbound....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looked like a new purchase (rather than a breakdown), anyone want to own up?

JohnC
Wow well spotted it was mine vin 17152 so no not a new purchase, she's just winging her way down to Chris at Grady's for a new stage II and a lot of much needed fettling.

I was going to drive her down from Heysham myself but baulked at the last minute because of the weather and paid a man with a trailer (and a silver disco) to take her the 300miles down to Chris.
I don't blame you regarding the weather.

Although your man was going at a very sensible speed (i.e. slow Smile ) it did take me some time to catch-up in the traffic.

I was well pleased that I'd spotted it. First time ever I've seen a DeLorean on the road other that those I'd been expecting to see round about or on the way to shows.

Good number plate!
You should have seen me waiting for the pickup. As the Heysham port is right next to the nuclear power station there where a large number of rozzers around. At one point I had two vans, a car and 4 officers standing around the car Shock

And not one of them said anything about the missing front number plate :twisted:
Quote:And not one of them said anything about the missing front number plate

Like mine, fell off on route officer 'honest' :oops:

Chris