The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: My Part In Dave N Adams Day Off......
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had this email earlier this week.... looking forward to it!

Hey Ben!

Here's the role we had in mind for you in the film if your still interested in appearing in it?

picture the scene....

As we filmed with yourself on the 30th October...

Evil Dave 'n' Adam appear in the delorean and get out of the car then walk away overlooking Cardiffs skyline..

Adam.. how are we gunna find good Dave 'n' Adam?

Dave... Easy.. all we have to do is blend in

CUT... After this scene we will cut to a daytime scene being the next morning, evil Dave 'n' Adam can't drive their time machine ( Delorean ) around Cardiff as it will bring too much attention to themselves so they decide to pay someone to look after it for the time being..

This scene will involve Evil Dave 'n' Adam paying someone to keep the Delorean safely stored at a lock up, this whole scene will be filmed at the lock up so no need to take the car out.

We would love for you to play the guy that Evil Dave 'n' Adam pay, we've scripted the conversation that takes place and to cut a long story short we basically tell you not to touch the car or it could have grave consequences... you then say... not to worry guys!..I won't touch a thing!

This leaves the story open as to whether you stick to your word or not, then at the end of the movie over the credits there are pictures of you in different time periods having the time of your life!

You walking on the moon, meeting JFK, helping build the great wall of china..loads of comical pictures that show the whole time Dave 'n' Adam were having their adventure, you yourself were out in the Delorean time traveling! lol

The script explains it in more detail and we think it would make a great twist to the story and its also very comical.

Let us know what you think?

If your interested we can email over more info.

Thanks again Ben you are a legend!

Your friends in time

Dave 'n' Adam
Sounds interesting Big Grin
Chris
wicked!!! Hey Ben, does this mean we have to change your Club status to
"Original Mr P - The Legend" :wink:

Sounds great fun mate, cant wait to see the finished result! Big Grin