The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: NEC 2010, Keen people to help man he stand!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As usuall, we have been granted a stand at the main car show of the year at the NEC this 12. 13 & 14 November. Fortunately most things have been sorted i'e: stand, cars, build up Etc Etc. And I give my thanks to those involved.
However we could really do with some people to help man the stand either for a day/two or even three days. Last year to say the least we were swamped with visitors (as was the show with record visitors) So if any one would be happy to give up some time to help it would be very much appreciated. cant offer miuch in the way of reward I'm afraid however you will get free entry!
Thanks, please contact me by 'PM' if able to assist in any way
Chris
Would love to help, but I'm only a visitor to these events.

Can someone please share info about this event regarding which cars are on display, which stand, and if there is still the club ticket discount in place?
I'm in Korea again. I'll just go ask my boss........

....he says no.

(sorry) Sad
richardv Wrote:Would love to help, but I'm only a visitor to these events.

Can someone please share info about this event regarding which cars are on display, which stand, and if there is still the club ticket discount in place?

No problem, stand is in Hall 2 stand No: 2C235, The flags should be flying above the stand to make it easier to find. ASFAIK the club discount is still in place and the NEC advert was on the last page of the club magazine, and hopefully on the next one. However if you have misplaced it drop me a line and I will send you the details.

chris
Chris, you can count on me and Phill for the Saturday and Sunday, not sure
about the Friday, I might be on my own (with Kezia of course), depends if Phill
can get the time off work.
Me & Alice will call by on Sunday to say hi. Perhaps help for an hour or so....then its on to Top Gear Live Big Grin
See you there.
My pictures from Saturday - lovely stand as always, and nice to have a chat to the fellow members.

These should be viewable by everyone:

http://www.facebook.com/richard.voisey# ... =736723274
great photos Richard, some nice arty ones too.