The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: New boy questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Keeping up with my theme of askin stupid questions here's a few.....

Where is the fusebox in my delorean? Is it in the same compartment as the battery behind the passenger seat? I can find it.

Where is the washer bottle pump located? As I need to replace it

Where do the rear speaker wires run? I assume they are under the carpet.

If I can find the answers to these question then maybe I can find the meaning of life ;-)

Thanks all
Mike
Quote:Where is the fusebox in my delorean? Is it in the same compartment as the battery behind the passenger seat? I can find it.
Look above the battery compartment on the shelf, lift carpet, lift wooden cover to find!

Quote:Where is the washer bottle pump located? As I need to replace it
Take it you found where to fill it? if so it's plugged into the bottom of the washer bottle!, look underneath front wing towords the front and you will find the black box covering the base of it, has about 10 small screws holding this up. Also often full of water that causes the pump to fail, so if you can drill some drain holes in the base as well!

Quote:Where do the rear speaker wires run? I assume they are under the carpet.
I think there all bundled in with the rest of the wire
ing. However these use a common ground so most people forget about them and just run new wires.

As to the meaning of life :wink:

Chris
Rear speaker wires run seperately from the main harness. No real need to chase them, you'll find the ends at the stereo and the rear speakers :wink: