The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: so, what we all doing this Bank Holiday weekend?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
so, its the last Bank Holiday before Christmas, the weather (depending where you are) isn't too bad, so what's everyone up to as we get towards the end of show season for another year?

Tomorrow, there's a fete in our village to raise funds for MacMillan Cancer Support. This is a charity close to my heart, as my father had support from MacMillan shortly before he died in 2003. We are taking our De's along, and a ride in Phill's car is being raffled of as part of the days fundraising activities. We were contemplating going to the big car show at Thoresby Hall on Monday, but we've still got loads to do round the house, so that will probably take prescedence.

So, anyone else up to owt, or are you chilling out with a barbeque and a few beers 8)
I guess as usual it will be weather dependant!

Don't you just love our reliable british summertimes?
Have a good day out at the Fete Claire, hope it raises a chunk towards your charity!

Ben
Knebworth car show today, working Monday (fixing cars coming out of Knebworth :wink: )

Chris
Roll on the NEC!
Over in Florida at the moment.
Driving back from Tampa yesterday saw a Lambo that had lauched from the I4
interstate. Did not get a chance to grab a pic but picture the Ferrari in Ferris Bueller's day off after it smashes out of the garage!
Everyone was OK but I think it ruined the drivers day Cry

Regards
Nick H
ooh, sounds messy (and expensive) Nick.

Hope you're having a nice holiday out there (trying not to sound too envious lol).

seeya soon,