The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: DeLorean DMC 12 1983 Model Exhaust System
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all

Had a tickle with this over the past months, but no takers so now it's up for sale or going to the scrappy to be weighed in.

Priced at £60

Has the pointy tips which look far better than the pea shooter exhausts, and also boasts that distinctive 83' sound.

Just needs to be wire brushed off to tidy up, otherwise good usable condition.

Cat by-pass pipe or clamps not included

I'm quite happy to package up carefully for collection, but would rather not get involved with arranging delivery.

Collection is from NP7 (Abergavenny)

Text me on 07977767417 if you are interested, paypal accepted for convenience.

If no takers in 2 weeks, then it'll be weighed in.

Thanks for looking!

Ben
I'm looking to replace my DMCs ex box, any chance you could sort p+p, I'm on the Wirral and its a bit far for me-dont scrap it! 8)
bjbrownie Wrote:I'm looking to replace my DMCs ex box, any chance you could sort p+p, I'm on the Wirral and its a bit far for me-dont scrap it! 8)

Thanks for the enquiry my friend......

I have a potential buyer collecting this monday all going well.

Should anything happen and the sale falls through, i'll be in touch!

Ben
This item is now sold.... thanks to everyone for the interest!

Ben
glad you found a new home for it Ben Big Grin
If anyone has another spare back box at any point, keep me posted, I might be in the market for one! The rivets in the centre of mine have started to go, and there's a tiny blow round them. I've welded it up for now but won't know until I get it back on how succesful that has been.

Ta!

R
Rich Hanlon Wrote:If anyone has another spare back box at any point, keep me posted, I might be in the market for one! The rivets in the centre of mine have started to go, and there's a tiny blow round them. I've welded it up for now but won't know until I get it back on how succesful that has been.

Ta!

R
Consider this keeping you posted!! One sitting in the garage in good condition, it is however the 'pea shooter' style though. Hence why I did not bother posting about it.

Chris
Cheers chris, if this one blows when I get it backtogether I'll give you a shout!!
I thought I read somewhere that the exhaustboxes were made out of stainless steel-cost cutting exercise to make them in ordinary mild steel perhaps? 8)