The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: DOC at Tatton this weekend 21st/22nd August
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone,

Just a reminder to everyone both bringing cars and not, Tatton is a go this weekend. Fingers crossed for lot's of sun! I'll be on site from 9ish on Saturday.

Cars attending:

1. Scott M
2. Phil E
3. John C
4. Claire U
5. Phil W
6. Rich H
7. Brian B AKA. BJBrownie (Saturday)
8. Dave Howarth (Sunday)

Bring Sun Please!
I have had an Email from a lady asking if anyone is attending, I'm sure she and her family will be pleased to see you!

Chris
we're really looking forward to it, 'trainmad' is possibly coming up on the Saturday to say hello and join in the fun. Also got a couple of friends from the Babycentre forum coming to see us too Big Grin
Shall be heading up tomorrow; got a rare railway free day!
what an AWESOME weekend!!!!

bar a shower yesterday, the weather was brilliant and I think several of us will be nursing the suburn for a day or two.

Huge thanks to Scott for organising this one, we all had a great time - and thank you to Scotts family and his neighbours, for their hospitality and use of their driveways last night, and also for ferrying us to and from the hotel - and thanks to Scott's mate for sorting that one, the hotel was brilliant and a bargain price too.

We were prize winners to this weekend, with our club getting a 'highly commended' trophy for our club stand, and to my utter shock and surprise, Flopsy won 3rd prize in the Best Supercar class, being beaten by a Mustang and an Audi R8 (drooltastic) - so no shame there!

Great to see everyone again, and roll on 2011, cant wait to do it all again Big Grin
Thanks everyone who took part and helped make Tatton such a success for the DOC. We were without doubt the most popular stand of the 85 there. I think we may have annoyed a few of the other participants due to our unrelenting popularity :p All we did really was turn up and have a laugh Smile Thanks all, I'll post some pics soon!
I think Scott, that the biggest sucess was our trophy wins, especially as we were one of 85 clubs, and 6 of 2500 cars on display Big Grin

I'll post a few pics up too, but most of mine are on my Facebook page.

Great weekend mate, cant wait for next year Smile