The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: vin 4957 back on the road
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
here is a short video showing vin4957 the day it went out of the workshop after rebuilding. The new live of the lady take place in belgium

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppxYFptub...r_embedded
nice video Phillippe, the car looks great and I'm impressed with the smooth
opening of your driver's door 8)

Welcome to the DOC-UK Big Grin Are you bringing your car to Eurofest in 2011
in Ireland? There is usually a good showing from the Belgian and Dutch
owners.
I'll be there if I don't have to work. I travel a lot for harley davidson company and I am more on a bike than in my delorean.......
Hello, Welcome to the DOC UK forum. Nice video, how extensive was the rebuild?
We'd love to see any pictures you have of the restoration.
Stu
well, I think There is a missunderstanding due to my poor knowledge of english. I didn't made what you call a "rebuilding". When I acquired the car it was in excelent condition but didn't started for 20 years..... The car was stored inside a garage in a warm dry place. What I did is make a extensive maintenance, a complete check, change some rubber seals and tube lines, change all fluids, wash the fuel tank. change tires, brake assy, fuel pump, water tank (for a steel one) and some other minor works. I just finished a new onroad breakin in and the car show a gran total of 15000 miles. I have been lucky to find VIN4957. It's realy in great condition and ride like a dream