The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Super Car Sunday - June 27th 2010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just wondering if anyone is going to this. I've never been and I couldn't see a thread for this years show.
http://www.supercarsunday.co.uk/
Hmm, I could be up for this. I'll check me dates.
We normally have a prescence there, so I'm pretty sure we'd be up for it again.

Only 2wks away tho, better get onto the organisers and book us some space.

Might be able to make a weekend of it, with a mini meet at ours on the Saturday with some food and a few beers (plenty of floor space for anyone who wants to stop over) and then we can all head off on Sunday morning.

I'll make enquiries tomorrow and report back Big Grin
Could be up for this one. Might bring Mason along.
Anyone going?

Regards

Nick H
well us two (ie Flopsy and Sorbet), and RichH wants to go as his car didnt make it last year.

I need to go easy tho, I've got an 8 inch long crack in my windscreen and it wont be fixed until next Tuesday.....

Nigel Mills always goes with his RHD and his Lambo, plus usually Richard Milliken with his car, Malc & Gaye Lomas, Julian Hunt, etc.

I think we had 10 or so cars last year didnt we Nick?
Hi Claire,
Yes I think it was around 10 cars.
Looks like I'll bring Mason along. It will be his first car show Smile .

Are we doing the usual? Meet up in the top car park around 10:30 am?

Sorry to hear about your windscreen.

Regards
Nick
yeah, sounds good - I've got the form all filled in, will post it off today.
Cool Claire, How many tickets are you getting? Ed H may come along too.
Hi Stu,

I've applied for the maximum allowed, which is 12 car passes and 18 'people' passes.

Can I suggest we all meet in the top carpark (the gravel one at the top of the driveway down to the museum) between 10.30am and 11.00am, as we need to collect the passes there.

I didnt get a chance to speak to Ed or look at his car at Chirk, so it would be good to catch up with him properly.
Nice one, if all goes to plan I'll see you all there. 8)
coolio Big Grin

Have a safe journey over on Sunday - and dont forget the suncream, its gonna be a scorcher!! 8)
Bugger.

Just found out my MOT has expired! :roll:

Time to find panic MOT station! Shock
RichH Wrote:Time to find panic MOT station! Shock

what about the one opposite where you work that MOT'd Flopsy last year :lol: Tongue
MOT DONE!

Sailed through no problems Mr Green
should think so too!! Especially after all the work you've put into it recently. Big Grin
Pages: 1 2