The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Ok another poser to think about over a coffee
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hi

to be too sensible, does not basic theory state that as you approach the speed of light, mass becomes infinate hence not possible.

however, there are particles that travel faster than the speed of light, but do not accelerate towards it? tachyons i seem to remember.

to be silly, what chance have we got anyway when our local rail services struggles on time to get to 60 mph.!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
and with leaves on the track or the wrong type of snow?
The arrow fired from the train would be moving at the speed you fired it at, from your point of view. From someone else's point of view it would be moving at the speed of light, and not faster.
steve.s Wrote:to be silly, what chance have we got anyway when our local rail services struggles on time to get to 60 mph.!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
and with leaves on the track or the wrong type of snow?

I am not trying to be rude to the UK rail service... but I totally agree what you said. 8)

I wouldn't mind UK's rail service being like what it is now if it's way cheaper though! The cost of rail ticket is not proportional to the service you get.

bozzzydmc

....no neither is the food you get in the buffet car.... :o
Pages: 1 2