The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: In the...Army?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm thinking of signing upto the Army, anyone have any words of motivation?
wait till bush is out of the oval office, you wont haveto goto fight in iraq or any other wars thenTongue

No seriously if thats what you want then go for it.
alexadams1 Wrote:I'm thinking of signing upto the Army, anyone have any words of motivation?

Try and get a scholarhip from them, then you will be sponsered for taking University couse, then work for the army.

A few of my friends went for that route.
All i can say is good luck to ya, although if i were younger i would go for the Fleet air arm IMO best of luck if you do TT
My cousin Lisa was in the Army for 10 years, she left in 2006 and thoroughly enjoyed it and was based all over the place, including HQ in Wiltshire and also in Germany.

She worked her way up to Sergeant - but due to only being 5'1" tall wasnt 'physically able' to do any fighting, but she was trained up to do so and basically had an office job working for some high up bod in the Army.

I agree with Mike H though, wait until that warmongering hillbilly George Doubleyah Bush (and his poodle) have finally pulled out of Iraq and Afghanistan before risking your life for Queen and Country.

Good luck with what ever career you decide to follow Smile
I'd join the navy myself. Just my opinion though. At least you get a bed for the night instead of sleeping for a month in a ditch full of s%$* like ya do in the army.