The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: well looky what we have here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

dmcdj

hi all

well started doing the winter list on herman today and look what i found on the one side of the sterring rack i do belive there should be a rubber bung type of thing that goes in here also a lot of grease can anyone one tell me to get the rubber bung from or is it a new rack

well i would put a photo up if i new how

[/img]
Hi Glen try Dan or Chris N, i know Chris N has got more racks than a turkish torture chamber cheers TT

bozzzydmc

Gee Tony you have got to stop jokes like that ...im laughing so much my bigger ...sorry better half thinks im mad !!!! Smile

bozzzydmc

glenhale Wrote:hi all

well started doing the winter list on herman today and look what i found on the one side of the sterring rack i do belive there should be a rubber bung type of thing that goes in here also a lot of grease can anyone one tell me to get the rubber bung from or is it a new rack

well i would put a photo up if i new how

[/img]

email me the pic Glen i will put it up , ive no idea what rubber bung you are talking about at the mo Smile
I think the bush glen is one of the ones that hold the rack in . Funny name for a bit of rubber :lol: TT
Tourettes Tony Wrote:I think the bush glen is one of the ones that hold the rack in . Funny name for a bit of rubber :lol: TT

steady on tiger!!!! :lol: :wink:
Also known as Kate's :!: :!: :!: :!: :lol: :wink:

bozzzydmc

Tourettes Tony Wrote:I think the bush glen is one of the ones that hold the rack in . Funny name for a bit of rubber :lol: TT

Well lets hope its not missing, its not a good idea driving the car around without that on Shock