The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: how big a piggy bank
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi to all. New to this forum but have been a member of the club for a couple of years now am slowley saving my pennies so maybe i can live the dream one day. I would just like some idea what sort of pennies i do need as the prices seem to vary so much , in some articals you read you should be able to find a running but in need of love for £12000 but have yet to see one . Any of you out there give me some idea of what actual cars are selling for then i'll know how far away me dream is. cheers love the site Brian
Brian morgan Wrote:Hi to all. New to this forum but have been a member of the club for a couple of years now am slowley saving my pennies so maybe i can live the dream one day. I would just like some idea what sort of pennies i do need as the prices seem to vary so much , in some articals you read you should be able to find a running but in need of love for £12000 but have yet to see one . Any of you out there give me some idea of what actual cars are selling for then i'll know how far away me dream is. cheers love the site Brian

Hi Brian,

I know this isn't an answer to your question, but there abouts are you based?

James
Hi james we're not far from the book town of Hay on wye near the black mountains.