The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Special Offer ON Stainless Steel Exhausts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just to 'bump' this topic from another part of the forum. Regarding DeLorean S/Steel exhausts. The UK's top supplier of these is happy to do a special offer on these of ONLY £680.00 (+vat) This is for DOC members only And will be honoured until Xmas. Thats the cheapest these systems have ever been and at least £48.00 less than they have been advertised elsewhere. One of the many benefits some would say :lol:

Full details of this offer;
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3024&start=15

Idea (Big hint to wifey) Idea

Chris
I'll have one if I get my long awaited (3yrs in January :roll: ) insurance payout in time .....
...I want one.....

but unfortunately, i don't have a wifey to hint at for one! lol!
Rissy Wrote:...I want one.....

but unfortunately, i don't have a wifey to hint at for one! lol!

you should be minted then mate!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
mmm, I have a suspicion it will fall on very deaf ears anyway!

Chris
The DOC are pleased to announce another special price has been arranged on these exhausts.

Full details are here
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3360

A Van

Better late than never.
See subject title - "Exhausts" shouldn't have an apostrophe in it.

The word "don't" should, however.
DOC Car Parts Wrote:The DOC are pleased to announce another special price has been arranged on these exhausts.

Full details are here
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3360
Yes, that is a very good price, even better than the deal struck for the NEC last November, especially considering the price of S/Steel going up so much recently.
Chris
I understand the price of all non-ferrous metals has risen hugely since Christmas, with Stainless Steel doubling!

Nothing to due with under supply, but all down to the wide-boys in red braces, punting on the price! Bless their little cotton socks, whatever would we do without all these Bankers?
...be happier, and with more money to have ourselves, rather than feeding their richboy lifestyles on mere whims for want to suddenly have even more money, instead of a REAL need as with most other "ordinary" people!?
...just a thought though, other opinions welcome. Smile