The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Anyone who's ever been in a room with Chris Hawes.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...will appreciate this little gem. The tears are still rolling down my face

http://tinyurl.com/y8wjg8
thats so funny bit more practice and he`ll sound like a seal :lol: :lol:
Hahahaha :lol: Thanks for the link mate!!
I spent 6 hours in the DeLorean with Chris, I thought that video was sidesplitting, but I dont get the resemblance or joke haha!?
When you get Chris going, you can achieve the "laughter feedback" that's on this vid. Someone's laugh sounds so funny that you laugh at them, they laugh at you laughing at them........ and so it goes on> Chris knows what I mean Smile
Ohhh right lol! :lol:
stunned_monkey Wrote:When you get Chris going, you can achieve the "laughter feedback" that's on this vid. Someone's laugh sounds so funny that you laugh at them, they laugh at you laughing at them........ and so it goes on> Chris knows what I mean Smile

.......as in Room 601 of the Sofitel Houston in 2003? ......... Big Grin
Well Claire, down in the lobby you had the giggles and in the background you can hear Martin :lol:

[Image: th_giggles.jpg]
Chris Hawes Wrote:Well Claire, down in the lobby you had the giggles and in the background you can hear Martin :lol:

oh god, that clip isnt still around is it!! Arrrghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can remember all of us in that hotel room when you kipped on the sofa, and Martin said "ok Chris, you can start now" and you started giggling, which then set everybody off :lol:

Mad to think that was nearly 4 years ago now!