The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Passenger Door
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi folks,

I'm looking for an A1 (if not new) passenger door. Has to be perfect.

I already have one (therefore all the internal parts and glass) but am looking for a shell ideally.

Delorean.com sell it for $1000.00, not too bad, but the import cost is going to be high I suspect. I hear Dave H may have one or two but cannot find his contact details.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Thomas.
I'll PM you his phone number and address Thomas.
Whats the damage? is it repairable? I'm sure PJ Gradys have a few doors, have you tried them yet?
Hi

i am pretty sure the door would have to be extremely crushed to be unrestorable to as good as new by Chris at PJGrady.

His work is really the best, and i am sure every one hear will agree.

and of course it is always good to keep the car original.

you could save yourself serious £££'s. Shipping from the US could mean the door gets damaged in transit.

steve
ex vin 1621
steve.s Wrote:Hi

i am pretty sure the door would have to be extremely crushed to be unrestorable to as good as new by Chris at PJGrady.

His work is really the best, and i am sure every one hear will agree.ex vin 1621

Just look at PJGrady.co.uk website under repairs and then the door repairs that Chris has carried out, simply amazing what he can make look like new!

Never understimate Chris' skills when it comes to SS repairs.

James
gotta agree with whats been said, Chris did an amazing job on my car, and those who know
my car know how badly damaged it was when I first got it.

I got a second hand door from Dave a few years ago, it was £350 IIRC, but it did have a couple
of small dents, but Chris sorted those out for me.