The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Wheek arch trim
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey people, Does anyone know where I can get a replacement wheel arch trim (plastic protector strip which slides on to the inside of the wheel arch) for my nearside front wheel arch? It's the only one missing from my car. (A tad annoying - i'm really into symmetry! lol!)
Ring Dave Howarth, I got replacements off him. His numbers in the club contacts section of the website.
dmcscott2002 Wrote:Ring Dave Howarth, I got replacements off him. His numbers in the club contacts section of the website.

Cool. Thanks. I'm also getting in touch with the previous owner, and in amongst other questions I have for him, i'll first ask him if there was EVER one there, or even if he might potentially have it with him....for whatever reason. (Possibly fell off at some point and was forgotten about etc.)

I DID mean "Wheel" by the way. LOL!
Darren C Wrote:http://www.woolies-trim.co.uk/p-1458-tit...etrim.aspx

£1.25 per metre

Hey! That's superb! What a wee treasure trove of a site! I also had an idea to try and put some felt rubber weather seals into my doors for the windows as they keep popping out of their runners when winding up, so maybe now I can look at that since this website has that sort of thing too. Thanks very much!