The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: New BTTF / Doc Brown Commercial
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

bozzzydmc

dmcdj

nice one mike

an,t far off from getting hd know just waiting for sky to bring there new toy out Big Grin Smile

NickT

That bloke has looked the same for the last 30 years !!!!!!
As another thought, there are a group doing a full BTTF (4) film, Well there interpritation of it :lol:
They have posted the first preview hear;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MSg0WXZH0lc
I think the whole movie will be about two hours long when finished!
Chris
Oh Dear me, someone take the car away from them !!!
Well I don't see a box office hit :lol: :lol: :lol:

bozzzydmc

Id be embarassed if that was my car on there .....

bozzzydmc

NickT Wrote:That bloke has looked the same for the last 30 years !!!!!!

Doc: Excuse the disguise, Marty, but I was afraid you wouldn't recognise me. I went to a rejuvenation clinic and got an whole natural overhaul. They took out some wrinkles, did a hair repair, changed the blood - added a good thirty or forty years to my life. They also replaced my spleen and colon. What do you think?

bozzzydmc

bozzzydmc

Funny thing is my brother (who has only just gone to work in the US for a bit) has just seen this Doc Brown advert on TV and was keen to email me asking if i had heard about it Smile Its a small world ...
Some things are best left alone :!: :!:
bozzzydmc Wrote:Id be embarassed if that was my car on there .....
I suppose it's nice to see so much interest in the car and the films. And that there is still such a keen interest in the BTTF films as well as the car that made the film :wink:
Maybe a bit harsh a comment though Mike Shock , BTW to whom does the car belong and where do you get a F/capacitor :lol:
Chris

bozzzydmc

Smile Dont think im been harsh, just honest :lol:

The Doc Brown ad is getting a lot of air time and being talked about a lot over there