The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: RIP Michael Jackson
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The first music I ever heard and grew up listening to. What a guy!

RIP Man, I'll be listening in my DMC in 2 weeks
Yep, RIP Wacko! :|
mmm, been listening to this story and his music all night (nights again) very sad. Thriller was one of the first Albums (thats something that was out before CD's for all you youngsters out there) that I ever bought and still one of the best.

Chris
We saw it on a newsflash on the BBC last night after Question Time.

Like you Chris, one of the first albums I ever bought was Thriller - still think he looked gorgeous
on the inner cover with that tiger cub.

Shame he went a bit weird, but the music will live on.

A sad day indeed for the music industry Sad

RIP Michael Jackson
Wacko Jacko is dead and gone, and so his music will carry on Smile
Neals a poet and he dont know it :wink: :lol:
Got this in a e mail and others.

Police suspect a smooth criminal was responsible. He was not alone.
There was apparently a man in the mirror who was very dangerous and wanted to be startin something even though MJ told him to beat it and was heard to say leave me alone. Nobody knows if he was black or white. :lol:
he aint gone i saw him in my local chippy
Chris Williams Wrote:mmm, been listening to this story and his music all night (nights again) very sad. Thriller was one of the first Albums (thats something that was out before CD's for all you youngsters out there) that I ever bought and still one of the best.

Chris

I've got loads of MJ stuff on Laserdisc, usually (after several drinks) I spin up a bit of Moonwalker on the projector and bust some moves.

Gutted that he's gone, I had tickets to his September gig (luckly from ticketaster so fully refundable)

James
If Demelza is reading this, please accept my condolences, I know how much you thought if him.

Putting aside his private life, he was one hell of a an entertainer.

My son Robert bought a couple of tickets ( direct on the first day) Personally I think they should turn it into a tribute event, rather than cancel it.
[Image: mjdmc.jpg]

...from the 'archives' Smile