The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Delorean Print..... the best christmas present!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I just thought I'd stick up some photo's of the best present I got this christmas.

I had a really nice pic taken of "Maddie" on one of the London Tunnel Runs and it was so good I asked for it to be blown up and printed as a christmas present.

Well.... as you will see from below the results are stunning. You probably can't quite see from the pics but its actually printed on brushed Aluminium. So where there are very light areas in the photo it actually has the grain like the car. It also reflects the light as you walk around the print.

If anyone is interested I could find out the price of getting some done for the club. This ones pretty huge, about 1.6m square.

[Image: printoriginal.jpg]
The Original image

[Image: deprint1.jpg]

[Image: deprint2.jpg]

[Image: deprint3.jpg][/img]

bozzzydmc

Now that i like ! Bet it looks even better in the flesh !

Looks pricey too :wink:

Hey Claire.... See! this one is made of 'brushed Aluminium' !! Smile Big Grin
hahahahha, very funny Bozzy :lol:

so with Stuarts print of Maddie, my signed BTTF models and Phill's 'Mini Sorbet', it looks like some of us had some pretty unique DeLorean Xmas Goodies! Big Grin

Seriously though Stuart, that pic is awesome mate - where the hell are you gonna put it tho? Maybe you could weld it to Maddies bonnet! :lol: Only joking tho, cos that pic is the mutts nuts.

Cheers,

Claire
Cheers Claire,

Well its going to be going up in my new edit suite when its finished. I've just bought a barn conversion with my old man just down the road and we're going to be sticking the cars in there. I'll be working out of there to doing all my editing a filming bits, and will eventually live there too probably. Fingers crossed 2007 will be a god year.

Can't wait Smile So this print will look awesome in its new setting.
Amazing Stu! Good news about the Barn conversion!! That sounds like a hefty investment but definately worth it im sure!! Editing and filming in style Big Grin Can't get over what a great aesthetic that photo has now it's been printed on Alu.