The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: CALLING ALL NORTHERN IRELAND AND IRELAND MEMBERS....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
CALLING ALL NORTHERN IRELAND AND IRELAND MEMBERS....

(Apologies for not posting this in ths shows section, it did not allow me.)

Hi all, hope you are well, my name is Simon, and I'm a member of the GTINI committee ( VW & VAGE owners club ). Each year we hold a show in the grounds of Castlewellan castle, this being our 6th year with the show now being one of the largest in the calender.

A few years back, we were very lucky to have 3 Deloreans brought along on the day.... ( i still cherish the picture of my VW Bora parked in between them by the lake Smile ) .

We are holding the show again on Saturday, 4th July 2009.... and we would love to have you guys along Tongue

I have bumped into a few owners over the last month or so at various events ( im hopeless with names... bad memory and im only 32! ), including the stunning Delorean that was parked outside the City Hall for the launch of the Belfast Festival.... i misslaid your number, hope you find this on here....

Would any of you guys be interested in having a stand at the show..... it would be amazing to see a group of deloreans parked side by side again, a site we need to see more of!!!!

My mobile number is 07900060102, and my e-mail is si@last.org .We would love to hear from you.

[Image: castlewellan09.jpg]
... or could anyone put me in contact with any Northern Ireland owners? Any help would be greatly greatly appreciated.....

Many thanks in advance Tongue
Hi Chris,

Many many many thanks for that, you are a gentleman Smile Smile Smile Smile