The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Top Gear
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Guys and Gals,

Just a quick post in case you weren't aware that the new series of "Top Gear" starts next Sunday (June 21st) as I've just had a newsletter from them.

It's odd really because I'm sure it's been touted in the magazine as July, but reasons withstanding, it'll be good to get some proper Sunday night telly back on.
Thanks mike, was wondering when it was going to be back on againSmile
MikeH Wrote:Thanks mike, was wondering when it was going to be back on againSmile

No worries mate.

Apparently the first episode features a race between a vintage steam train, car, and motorcycle. Obviously it's a question I only just asked the other day when deciding which would get me to the office quickest lol.
Thanks for the heads up Mike.
Top Gear:- The only reason for BBC2, Ashes to Ashes:- The only reason for BBC1 :wink:

Nick H
Nick H Wrote:Thanks for the heads up Mike.
Top Gear:- The only reason for BBC2, Ashes to Ashes:- The only reason for BBC1 :wink:

Nick H

No probs mate.

I couldn't agree more. I don't think I actually watch anything else on either channel than Ashes to Ashes and Top Gear.