The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: 4 DELOREANS SEEN TOGETHER any ideas??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On Monday 8th June at around 11:30 my wife and i seen 4 deloreans on the A10 at Ely Cambridgeshire, i did try to follow them however our Subaru was out of fuel at Stretham so we had to pay a visit to the petrol station. We believe they went in the direction of Wilburton village and was just curious who owns them as i do not know any collectors in this area of this kind of vehicle, did anyone on here see them or where they went to??? i do not know of any shows in this area coming up..They were as far as i could see al being driven on trade plates so maybe a private owner was moving them out of storage or something like that i would love to have a look round them or one of them, this is my first post on here so sorry for going on a little thanks again Jim..
At a guess it was the Dutch guys going back from Hunstanton from a large DeLorean meet, there plates look like trade plates I think.

Chris
Belgian plates look like trade plates. Red and white, so it would have been them on the way back from eurotec.
hi

i think you may be surprised Jim how many Deloreans are in the UK.

and on the road.

regards

steve
vin 1621

arranj

Yes - it was the Belgians heading back - they left here on Monday at about 10:30ish. We do about 3 meet ups here in Norfolk a year, and the next "big one" will be on 4th June 2010.

If you'd been on the A10 on Sunday afternoon you'd probably have seen a lot more! :wink: We had 37 here on Saturday!Mr Green