The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Car wanted, Wolverhampton Sun 5th July, Anyone??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Copy of an Email (and phone call) I had today, dont know if any one can help at all? could be good publicity?

Hello

Re: Sunday 5th July

We are part of Blakeley Heath Junior school in Wombourne near Wolverhampton and every year our village has a Carnival, whereby we usually had a lorry and decorate it on behalf of our school. This year however lorries have been banned so we are a walking float.

The theme this year is 'Back to the Future' which we are busy working on and it would be absolutely wonderful if we could have a working DeLorian car to be at the front of our display! The children would be absolutely thrilled and it would complete our entry.

If anyone could help on that day we would be ever grateful. Our school could pay petrol expenses but as we don't even have a budget funds are extremely tight. Your car however would be our centrepiece and very much admired by all.

I can be contacted at all times on 07989 392366.
Hope to hear from someone................

Chris
hi

shame but vin 1621 is presently not running!

hopefully climbing under it tonight to work on it!.

Regards

Steve
vin 1621
I'll see if Phill or I can cover this one if one of the West Midlands boy's is unavailable.
Cheers Claire, shame Glen has not got his car anymore would have been on his doorstep. And he might have had a nice young 'prom queen' to sit with him Big Grin

Chris
yeah, Glens old BTTF car would have been ideal, shame really.

But I'll chat to Phill when I get home tonight and let you know if we can cover this event
or not.
I know a great BTTF replica as well, If you can it would be good. Cheers again

Chris