The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Air con re-gas at eurotech 2009
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
arranj Wrote:That's 9 already Tony, plus about 25 unaccounted for, so I think he'll be alright :wink: How long per car? Do you reckon he can do 12 between 10/11 and 3:30??

Not properly :wink:

arranj

That's what I thought... :wink: The numbers aren't a problem this end - it's all down to the time he gets here. If he wants the big $$$$$ then he might have to get up a bit earlier :wink: :lol:
Hey Guys,

Long time no speak!

My gas has finally gone so will need a recharge, so count me in for defo TT.

Think the chap used RS24 as a drop in R12 replacement last time which worked fine for me!!!!

Take care folks
yes nearly 2 years from my last re-gas not bad for 27yr old o-rings and only 800 miles last year, im seeing him next weekend so will confirm either way but looking ok at the mo. TT

bozzzydmc

Thats good news Tony, looking forward to seeing him there ..
hi all, iv spoken to Nigel and he is coming on the Saturday morning around about 9am. He will do minor repairs like o-rings but nothing major.
that's my bit done Big Grin so can anyone bring some cheerleaders for us as well TT

bozzzydmc

Thanks Tony ...

Leave that with me I will see what I can do !

[Image: Hayden-Panettiere-Cheerleader.jpg]
now thats more like it :wink:
yep i deffo need a re-gas. was abit warm in the d yesturday
i spoke to him the other day and unless he drops dead he will be there on sat :lol: TT
has anyone ever noticed that anything to do with Tony involves GAS whether he is emitting it or not.
i think i will be up for a regas to, will he drain out whatevers left in my system as i dont know what sort of gas is in there at the mo

mike
Pages: 1 2