The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Air Con Recharge at Eurotec
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My air-con was fine at the 2007 Eurotec when the air-con man visited. Now three years on after its last recharge, it feels like time to do it again.

Anyone else in the same position, and therefore worth a visit for the same person to do a few?

John C
Hi John,

Love to help out, but I can't get all the kit in my car and would prefer to attend in the Delorean.

Regards
D
Thats a shame I was going to ask if you could attend to mine Darren :wink:
I don't supose you can get hold of the green o-rings for the aircon fittings? I want to put new ones in the fittings that I've disconnected before having it gassed up again.
JohnC Wrote:My air-con was fine at the 2007 Eurotec when the air-con man visited. Now three years on after its last recharge, it feels like time to do it again.

Anyone else in the same position, and therefore worth a visit for the same person to do a few?

John C

was it my mate who done yours john TT
I'd love to have an aircon man, so to speak, so put me on the list of interested parties!

NickT

Me too.

NickT
me 3 ! :lol:

bozzzydmc

...4 Smile But feel it would be a good time to replace some o rings too...
Tourettes Tony Wrote:
JohnC Wrote:My air-con was fine at the 2007 Eurotec when the air-con man visited. Now three years on after its last recharge, it feels like time to do it again.

John C

was it my mate who done yours john TT

Tony. Mine was last done whilst at PJG-E, after they had sorted the original problem of why it wouldn't hold the gas..... but everyone seemed pleased with the guy who did it at Euotec a couple of years ago. I assume that's the friend you refer to?
yeah thats him mate, im popping round in the next couple of weeks for a free re-gas nice of him i think TT Big Grin
And persuade him to make another trip to sunny Hunstanton ? Idea
il ask he may pop up depending how many want a re-gas TT

arranj

Well that would depend on the price TT! :wink:

If I remember correctly - didn't he turn up 3 hours late and go pretty swiftly last time? There were at least 2 of us that he didn't get a chance to do.

I reckon it would definately be worth his while i.e. at least 10 cars - was it something like £30 a car?