The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: TT pic
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
wheres that pic of me its gone Cry TT
I saw it first thing this morning,but the C word probably didn't go down very well.
And I don't mean carp.(and I don't mean a fish :wink: )
Sorry mate, I took that posting down the 'C' word is a bit to strong for a forum where minors view (and I dont mean the ones with lamps on there helmets) Shock
Chris
I'm not going to mention Maggie Thatcher,AAHHHH Typed that out loud.
Chris Williams Wrote:Sorry mate, I took that posting down the 'C' word is a bit to strong for a forum where minors view (and I dont mean the ones with lamps on there helmets) Shock
Chris

Perhaps we need a special adult section for TT and Jay to play in? There could be random quiz questions from 1981 to answer correctly to prove your age Big Grin
I missed this picture this morning. Anyone have the link to it they could PM me?

I did suggest an over 18s section for the forum to Paul actually.
Hello all,
I would like to sincerely apologise if I offended anybody with the picture of Tony's new T shirt that I posted previously. I have since amended the picture so it is suitable for our younger viewers. I spoke to Tony earlier, and although he agreed that maybe it was a tad strong for our forum, he would like to wear it for Eurotech, and make it the official clothing for the weekend, thats of course if nobody objects.

[Image: tourettes3.jpg]
Legendary! :lol:
Not offended mate, it was just a bit close to the line for our public forum. Dont want to offend any kids or DWAG's
Chris
looks like someones bitten off a bit of my ear Shock TT
You didn't call Mike Tyson a bearded clam did you?