The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: BACK TO THE FUTURE SUN STAR MODLELS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

dmcdj

HI ALL

i have been contacted today by the uk seller for the back to the future delroean models

as im going to be putting a new oder in on friday would any of the clubmembers like.....

th new back to the future delorean on the railway track

or the normal part 1,2,3

just thought i ask the q Big Grin
glen

mike,nick,paul you allready on the order Big Grin
How much do they all cost?

dmcdj

i will be geting the prices through tomorrow but they did say that they will do me a good price if i order 10 or more so thats what im going to do if there ten or more in the club wanting them ( Big Grin better find were sam hid her credit card Big Grin )
yea get the costSmile
Might be interested in a part 2 model, if the price is right Smile
Can I have a BTTF model on the railtracks? I'm not to fussed about price, I've been wanting that model for yonks.
any news on price yet?

dmcdj

yep put a order in they are going me a good price as im doing a display for them next year at the nec march time
Imagine the smile on my face this morning when my Mum comes into my room and says "Ohhh, you know what I've done don't you? I put this away before Christmas so you wouldn't find it and I was going to wrap it up, but I totally forgot about it, so here you go!" Me = Shock Big Grin

[Image: BTTF_MODEL.jpg]

Sorry about the crudity of the photo :lol: 1:18 Scale, and a very chuffed Jonny! Also, im convinced that it's real Stainless Steel they've used! Probably why they're so expensive!
Oooo yes please!

If it's not too late Glen, could you put my name down for one of the BTTF railroad DeLorean models please? I did put it on my Chrimbo list, but got a General Lee instead rather randomly! :roll:

That reminds me, there's a shop in my local town that has a number of the Sunstar standard (not BTTF) Delorean models which they are selling for just £10!

Would these be useful to the club at all?

Happy New Year everybody! Big Grin

Kind Regards

Carl Hammond

DOC361

bozzzydmc

Yes at £10 each im sure the club could purchase a few! .. how many does he have ? Drop me an email and we can see if we can sort something out re payment etc

Thanks again
They always sell well at shows Bozzy, and alot of people were asking me at the NEC this year if we had any.

When they were £20-£30 each, they were a large investment, but I think if you speak to Mary about it they could be worth buying a job lot of.

Cheers,

Claire
(Regalia Assistant Hat On)

bozzzydmc

Cheers Claire... I will give her a buzz once i get a quantity available at that price.
£10 is a bargin, i need to get the entire set
MikeH Wrote:£10 is a bargin, i need to get the entire set

Bearing in mind mate that its the non-bttf models. But I'd sure love one too! My Mum actually enquired at a few shops, they had DMC-12 models, but the doors didn't open! She just said "Oh, ok, no thanks, bye" which I thought was funny! Seriously though, gotta have doors that open! Big Grin
Pages: 1 2