The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: 28 years ago today (Monday)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
28 years ago today 16th march, I stated the best Job I ever had, at Delorean motor cars ltd, Dunmurry.

31 minutes 15 seconds in. I am the one with all the hair all over the place. :lol:

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?doc ... q=delorean

Nick Sutton remind me of it.
Happy Anniversary Smile Why have I never seen this video before ?!? Looking good.
But there's plenty of people at 31.15 with their hair all over the place! Which one's you?!

What was your role at DMC Neal?
That should read, By the way, I am behind the man with the grey coat, and beside the bald man.
jerzybondov Wrote:But there's plenty of people at 31.15 with their hair all over the place! Which one's you?!

My Job title was Traffic & Dispatch operator. I help to prepare the cars for shipment at the beginning. Then just drove the cars out of the building and lined them up for the Transporters. I had other jobs as well, but that was the main on
jerzybondov Wrote:But there's plenty of people at 31.15 with their hair all over the place! Which one's you?!

i thought the same lol good vid tho TT :lol:
good vid. nice one Neal. 28 years? things have certainly changed around here...
Barson Wrote:good vid. nice one Neal. 28 years? things have certainly changed around here...

I know, I have ! :lol: