The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: A MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just a quick one to say thanks to all in the club for help over the year, and a a happy chrismas and a happy new year to all Smile
see you in the new year love TT
Humbug Big Grin
Yes, everyone have a good one!!!!!!!!!
Yes Happy Hogswatch!!... oh never mind, if you haven't read Terry Pratchetts book Hogfather you won't understand.
Funny you should mention 'The Hogfather' it is on SkyOne tonight at 8pm :wink:
I know I am watching the making of it now. Smile

dmcdj

yea every one have a good one not like me and nealy got done for drink driving on friday dinner time but i said i never drink unitl the copa looket in my car and seen the xms pudding that i had for dinner that had brandy in it and the copa just laughed at me Big Grin Big Grin
Yes! Merry Christmas to everybody! Special thanks to everybody I've met this year, everybody has been great fun to be with! Especially Chris Hawes, thanks for the filming opportunity few weeks back!! And, of course, Tony TT for organising the Lex party event, was great to see four D's after seeing none for almost 11 years! Big Grin
A HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ALL DELOREAN OWNERS AND NONE OWNERS, JUST NEED TO GET XMAS OUT THE WAY THEN IT`S
TEC WEEKEND COUNT DOWN CAN`T WAIT.
trialmedia Wrote:Yes! Merry Christmas to everybody! Special thanks to everybody I've met this year, everybody has been great fun to be with! Especially Chris Hawes, thanks for the filming opportunity few weeks back!! And, of course, Tony TT for organising the Lex party event, was great to see four D's after seeing none for almost 11 years! Big Grin

Yeah good job we were so near soho Smile or it could have been a rough one TT