The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: DGS 803X Restoration
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Check with Dave H, he used to have lots of OEM lower ball joints but when he supplied mine I think he said he did not have many left. Worth asking tho.
I would also steer clear of the DMCH reproductions. Though might well be worth asking Ed's opinion, he might have another source?

Or you could visit D1, I just checked $287 each!! Shock

bozzzydmc

Blimey!

...There again thinking on, ive never even looked at their website ....

Still for an important part I would pay that to be better safe than sorry...
After the forum problems some of this thread was lost so I thought I'd put back the pictures and add some of the latest ones from this evening's effort:

[Image: 14.jpg]
[Image: 15.jpg]
[Image: 16.jpg]
[Image: 17.jpg]
[Image: 18.jpg]
[Image: 19.jpg]
[Image: 20.jpg]
[Image: 21.jpg]
looking good mate tt
danny boy

i think it time to get some more bits from over the pound i,m ready for another weekend or week away :lol: :lol: we go by dover again if you want :lol: :lol: :lol:
Heres an update at last as I had some time to work on the D this weekend:

[Image: 22.jpg]
[Image: 23.jpg]
[Image: 24.jpg]

Alloys are all clean too. Are these clean enough for you Darren? :wink:

[Image: 25.jpg]
hi danny boy

looks goos hope to see it soon on our holland trip soon
Blimey Dan you have been busy !!!!
looks absolutly superb mate, you better help me when i do mine !! :lol: :wink:

mike
Looks great Dan! Is it just the body left to put on?

Excellent pics too - makes you realise how high the engine is mounted relative to the frame. Not brilliant for the centre of gravity! Oh well... Big Grin
Thats such an awesome effort Dan, its looking fantastic, easily added loads of money to the value of the car as a whole I recon! Big Grin
Dan

was it you i was reading who got your brackets et al re-zinced? i can't remember where i read it. prolly the mag.

where did you get them done mate?

Dave.
I did get my bits done, but the ones you read in the mag were probably Julian's, he got Chris Parnham to do them. I used a local company for mine.

A Van

Looks great Dan I am sure Darren C will give those wheels the seal of approval!
Dan1986 Wrote:I did get my bits done, but the ones you read in the mag were probably Julian's, he got Chris Parnham to do them. I used a local company for mine.

cheers mate

I've found a company local to me to 'get my bits done' Smile

good luck with the resto ya resto
Very Nice...the word MINT comes to mind!

I hope to do this to mine one day too.... Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8