The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Paul Birks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was wondering how Paul is doing anyone know TT
hi tt

paul is doing well speaking to him last night and have been speaking to him for a few weeks know as we helping me with a little project his doing well but some days has bad days his family is doing well hes hopeing to come to the nec show on saturday so i bring the super chaged wheel electric d chair for him to have a run around in
oh good , well sort of. it will be nice to see him TT
I've been chatting to him on Facebook, he's really fed up that he cant drive the De - I know
the feeling! Sad

He seems in good spirits though, all things considered, and even though I dont like kids, the
pics on there of him with his baby daughter are really sweet. Smile

NickT

Hope he is doing well.

NickT
Thanks guys. Not been on the forum lately because ive been busy doing a website for Catherine.
It was fantastic seeing most of you yesterday. And seeing clean DeLoreans on the stand. lol
Mine hasnt been touched in about 6 months ( Cry ) Cry
Hope the last day goes well for you all, and I hope you dont have too much of a hangover this morning guys & gals. Would have loved to join you.
I presume the club will have made plenty of cash at the stand.....seeing as I bought most of it. lol
I thought if I surround myself in DeLorean memorabilia, it would ease the pain.....ahhhh bliss. Big Grin

Thanks for the kind words everyone. Its nice to know I have plenty of real mates out there. Smile
Hope you are keeping well and on the mend Paul, Sorry I was not there this year to speak to you. All the best.
Cheers Neal. I did ask about you this year, as you're usually there.
Thanks for the well wishes. No doubt we'll meet again at another event.
Hope you're well mate.

Paul.
Hey Paul, great to see you and the family at the weekend, and good to see you out and about
and on the mend.

Speak soon mate,

Claire & Phill x

NickT

I hope it was a good day out for you Paul and that is has rekindled your passion about the cars.

NickT
The passion has never died Nick. Just the ability to do anything with them unfortunately. I do pray for the day that I can take my daughter out for a spin in the D. That will indeed be a wonderful moment.
Hope to see you one day Nick. Its been a while matey. :wink:

I know you've not been well lately, as someone sent me a photo of you the other day.
Hope you get better soon pal.
[Image: peter-fg.gif]
Hi Paul, long time no speak. I really do wish all the very best for you and hope that your long term plans don't take too long to come about.

Raising a glass to you Paul!

Chris
Thanks Chris. Im sure one way or another I'll be driving bakntim again, and attending events. I wont go down that easily :wink:
Would have been nice to see you at the NEC.
I do have a confession though. I did try on your new shirt with your Vin# on it!
They're very nice. Ive gone and bought one myself. Big Grin

Hope you're well mate.
Paul.
my vin on a shirt, eh :?:

I know Stuart was doing some DMC related shirts but this is news to me. Tell me more.
wrong Chris I think (there are a few of you in the DOC tho!! lol).

Birksie tried on Chris Williams' shirt Smile
Pages: 1 2