The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: D spotted in Hertfordshire
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Spotted in St. Pauls Walden, near Hitchin.

Very short numberplate "5 FLK" or something similar.

Anybody recognise it?
not mine Sad TT
Not mine, when did you see it? I understand Mark Bourne has his car on the road now so it may be have been him on his way to knebworth. :?:
Chris
What car has Mark Bourne got now?
Shiney silver one with funny doors and no paint :lol:
Chris
Oh right. Is it a brushed aluminum one? :lol:
I thought Mark had a RHD "DMC1J" - unless he's sold that and bought another?
Nope definitely not DMC1J, it was " 5 ???" where the ??? was FLK or similar, spotted on Sunday 31st August

Any more guesses?
There's a D with a '5 FLX' plate, must be this. The number was for sale on Ebay the other week for £5K or so.
Think his ebay name is Tom-Bike1.
just HPI'd 5FLX

Comes up as a Silver DeLorean, first registered in the UK 27/07/2006, last changed keepers on 01/08/2006. Vin number 16149, built 1983.

Former registration FLE492Y - thats very similar to the number that used to be on Spratty's old car isnt it?

Anyone know who's it is?
I reckon it belongs to that german bloke out of Allo Allo heir flick :lol: TT no i aint got a clue really Sad
Claire Usher Wrote:just HPI'd 5FLX

Comes up as a Silver DeLorean, first registered in the UK 27/07/2006, last changed keepers on 01/08/2006. Vin number 16149, built 1983.

Former registration FLE492Y - thats very similar to the number that used to be on Spratty's old car isnt it?

Anyone know who's it is?

Not known in the club records, My guess is still Mark Bourns Big Grin

Chris