The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Front Discs and Pads in Hampshire?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,

I was at a friends Motor Factors today in Portsmouth around 1pm when a guy rang up asking if they did front pads and discs for a Delorean Shock

He didn't have a registration number? :?

Club member or another unknown UK car under restoration?

Best Regards
D
Hampshire = Wooler-Hodec to my mind! Shock

NickT

Anything south of Birmingham to me is France...........

:lol:

NickT
Reminds me of a long time ago when I was about 9 and I knew the DeLorean as the "Back to the Future car" and I went to the mechanic with my dad coz he needed to get the car serviced and I was interested in cars so I get out the car and see a poster on the wall with a bunch of cars listed as a grid, it was plain (with just a white background) and somewhere near the top it said "DeLorean DMC-12" with a little picture above and I said "Hey, its the car from Back to the Future!" and the mechanic said "Yeah, we actually have had quite a few of them in before" and I was like WOW!

I wish I knew where that place was now!!! It was so long ago me and my dad dont remember (we only went their once coz its so far away! Sad)
NickT Wrote:Anything south of Birmingham to me is France...........

NickT

Bonjour Monseigneur NEEK.

Cava en Norf Angletaire?

(Anything North of the Watford Gap to me is Asia). :lol:

How's yer whippet? :wink:

Best Regards
D

P.S. Cleaned Ignition Amplifier multiplug today car ran for 45 mins no stall! Big Grin

NickT

Darren C Wrote:
NickT Wrote:Anything south of Birmingham to me is France...........

NickT

Bonjour Monseigneur NEEK.

Cava en Norf Angletaire?

(Anything North of the Watford Gap to me is Asia). :lol:

How's yer whippet? :wink:

Best Regards
D

P.S. Cleaned Ignition Amplifier multiplug today car ran for 45 mins no stall! Big Grin

Bonjour la,

Jai un "whippet" dans mon pantalons acote de "ferret" :lol:

Excelentte nouvelle votre amplificateure Big Grin

Auz revoir

Monsiour NeekT