The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: The t-shirts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I didnt know what section this should go in so I decided to play it safe and put it here.

I wonna get one of the DeLorean t-shirts that you sell, but theres no buy now link or anything, so I how do I get one?

Thanks in advance!
Look in the club magazine its all in there.
Dont have one, I have yet to join Sad

Although I have decided I will, so will I get it after I join?

Also, do I just fill out that form and e-mail it? Or send it off somewhere?

bozzzydmc

http://www.deloreans.co.uk/shop/shop.html

There is a number and email on there for Mary Hooper ...

The club doesnt not operate an 'online' shop as yet

Regards
Ahh, never saw that when I was looking, its only in huge bold letters at the top! :lol:

Thanks!
Join the club though. Its only fair to chip in with club funds as you use the forum etc, and you get the mags which are really interesting reading.

bozzzydmc

Yes and you get to read all the rest of the forum thats for members too Wink

Not to mention some nice car stickers Smile
I don't want to sound like I'm moaning, but noticed that the quality of the car stickers that were given out at eurotec were not up to the standard of the older ones.
Yeah, of course I will join, I wonna help you lot out with the funds and read the interesting articles, when I get my DeLorean I will be glad I read all those, I am almost certain!
as a non-owner... still. All i can say its deffo worth the £25 membership fee, you do still get plenty for your dosh and from that ive found out loads of helpful little stuff for later Smile
Dan1986 Wrote:I don't want to sound like I'm moaning, but noticed that the quality of the car stickers that were given out at eurotec were not up to the standard of the older ones.

unfortunately, the company who originally made the stickers went bust, and we had
all but run out, so a supplier had to be found and fast.

Unfortunately they are not up to previous quality IMHO, but we are working on
finding an alternative supplier for future stickers.

Hope this helps Smile