The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Chris LLoyd autograph on ebay...what do you think
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

just saw a signed photo for sale from the recent visit.

now maybe i am wrong but this is not good, fantastic he comes over here and meets the fans, but then people try to make money.

i wish i had met him, and its sad why people do this. no wonder some stars shun appearances.

what do you think
I wouldn't buy it. My signed photo means much more to me becuase I was there when he signed it. Anyone can buy an autograph off ebay but its not the same in my opinion.

I agree its not really right to get one and then sell it, unless it was to be auctioned for charity then I'm sure the Doc wouldnt mind that.

bozzzydmc

From the time i spent there last Sat that was one of the things that bothered me about these sort of events, there are a #lot # of people there basically paying £10 - 25 for an autograph and then selling them on again at a large profit. No wonder some celebs dont like signings.

Yes having someone sign your stuff is so much better than buying them from someone ...at least you know its a legit signature.
anyone wants my sig let me know i dont charge :lol: TT
I'll have it Tony, can you send it to me on a blank cheque please!
yes i have to agree with mike on that on on chris had over 6,500 up for signing that weekend and to be in the same room as him not just come away with a photo is some think else put it this way i will nor be putting the dash on ebay that chris sigend for me
Tourettes Tony Wrote:anyone wants my sig let me know i dont charge :lol: TT

Same Here :lol:
Glen & Sam Wrote:yes i have to agree with mike on that on on chris had over 6,500 up for signing that weekend and to be in the same room as him not just come away with a photo is some think else put it this way i will nor be putting the dash on ebay that chris sigend for me

When I was in Gettysburg, I was just Happy to be in the same Room as these people.(Bob Gale,Jeff Weissman,Claudia Wells & James Tolkan)
I bet Tourette's would like to sleep in the same room as these people Big Grin