The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Lily's big prom night!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, Big Grin

Well what a night!

I took my friends daughter along to her school's prom last night. It was something we had talked about doing way before I'd even got the car, so amazing for it to finally happen! Big Grin

Wow! What an incredible experience to be part of and once again in a crowd of Limos, Jags, Cadillacs and random converted fire trucks, the DeLorean was the biggest crowd pleaser. It still blow's me away how excited people get when they see these car's! 8)

A great night out though and Lily once again did us proud, by being on her best behaviour, not to mention looking absolutely stunning on her big night out! Big Grin

Here's some piccies from the night...

[Image: n818529872_579884_4005.jpg]

[Image: n818529872_579883_3495.jpg]

All the best

Carl
Cool, sounds like you both had fun!
thats two of us done proms so far then, hope you had fun :wink:
Hi Carl,
Glad to see some pics of the car, it looks great!, i did a prom night in mine a week or so back, for a friend, the same thing there, lots of seriously expensive stuff, but the Delorean was the star!, pity it was throwing it down, but at least i know my wipers work.
Went down to Dave Howarths week last sun, in my De, helped him get his ex Duran Duran right hander out and running, he was putting it on disp for a car dealership. must say his car outshone mine, it is a seriously nice car, very hard to fault it, i would say its the nicest de i have seen.
Anyway glad to see my old de is in good hands, sometimes look back and regret selling it, but fate played a hand and i ended up with another, and its manual, which is what i really wanted to start with. also, you had the fresh enthusiasm the car needed to finish it off.
Keep on living the dream, perhaps we will get together for a chat with both cars together sometime at a show,
All the Best to you both,Nick.
Hi Carl,
Glad to see some pics of the car, it looks great!, i did a prom night in mine a week or so back, for a friend, the same thing there, lots of seriously expensive stuff, but the Delorean was the star!, pity it was throwing it down, but at least i know my wipers work.
Went down to Dave Howarths week last sun, in my De, helped him get his ex Duran Duran right hander out and running, he was putting it on disp for a car dealership. must say his car outshone mine, it is a seriously nice car, very hard to fault it, i would say its the nicest de i have seen.
Anyway glad to see my old de is in good hands, sometimes look back and regret selling it, but fate played a hand and i ended up with another, and its manual, which is what i really wanted to start with. also, you had the fresh enthusiasm the car needed to finish it off.
Keep on living the dream, perhaps we will get together for a chat with both cars together sometime at a show,
All the Best to you both,Nick.
I was out in mine about 2 weeks ago and drove past the local school when they had their prom on. Everyone was gathering round looking in at me to see who I had in there Shock