The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Eurotec press coverage again!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys!

There was a nice piece about Eurotec in our local paper (The EDP) on Monday. Big Grin

For once, it was very positive and generally focused on the excitement the car's brought to the locals over the weekend. I had to laugh though, as there was a comment from our own Glen about how he had to substitute the time machine for the Mondeo that weekend! :lol:

The article was also accompanied by a really great pic of Tony & Allyson Openshaw in their stainless beauty! 8)

I'll try and get a scan of it, if I can get our blimmin scanner to work! :roll:

Only spotted it yesterday, otherwise I would've picked up a few copies. You should be able to get back copies of the paper though, which they can post to your address for £1.20p

Phone number is: 01603 772205.

Best regards

Carl
Cool!

Hope you can get the scanner working! I wonna see! Smile
ME TOO :lol: :lol:

bozzzydmc

Come on Carl...scan it in ...you have had 2 hours now !! Wink lol
Damn that infernal scanner! :evil:

I found a way around it though, he hee, in your face you lousy contraption! Tongue

Sorry for the delay guys, hope it was worth the wait though! :wink:

DE LOREAN FANS: DeLorean Owners Club in Hunstanton. Tony and Allyson Openshaw in their De Lorean car.

[Image: DMC-1.jpg]

Back to the Future fans might have done a double take if they were out and about on Norfolk’s roads over the weekend. For nearly 40 of the iconic DeLorean cars, which starred in the cult 1980s film, were in a convoy on their way to Holkham Hall and Sandringham. The De Lorean Owners Club was staging a get-together at the Caley Hall Hotel, in Old Hunstanton, where hotelier Arran Jameson is a keen member of the club.
Owners brought their machines from as far afield as Ireland, Holland and Germany. Glen Hale, the club’s events secretary, said: “It’s been nice but it’s always nice here, Arran always puts on a nice weekend.” Mr Hale did, however, have a small confession to make, as owners polished their pride and joy before a trip to Sandringham yesterday. His own De Lorean – a faithful replica of the back to the Future time travelling car – could not not make the do. “It’s on show at a Back to the 80s weekend, so I’ve come in my Mondeo instead," he said.

Kind regards

Carl
Cool, thanks for posting!

Always good to see DeLoreans in the news!

Lol look at me talking like a pro when i have only been part of the DeLo community for a few weeks Big Grin
NICE ONE THAT IS ONE FANTASTIC PIC , LOVE IT .
:wink:
cool

i like the ford bit thats good
Really gutted I had to work...... :x
Lovely Picture Tony, and a great weekend,, thanks Mike, and thanks to our visitors from Ireland and Germany. and good to see the positive press coverage.