The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Delorean on M25
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi :wink:

I just joined the forum, after nearly a year of owning Mr Gutkowskis old car Vin#1458.
Firstly as I cannot find it now, but some one saw me at junction 5 on M25 on tuesday 10th of June this year, but I cannot find the comments.
I think that I may of been slightly over the speed limit, hey who Cares, but Ali Vanstone recons I like a bit of speed???? dunno why, I drive the Moon Buggy harder...
Secondly I'm gutted that I could not go to Eurotec due to other commitments but A V enjoyed the use of my D
:lol:
In a Perverbial Bit.....

A Van

A bit of speed??

I had trouble keeping up in the T5 !

Good to see you on here mate

A

bozzzydmc

Yes welcome to our little forum ...nice to have another D owner on here!

Hope to see you in person somewhere soon matey.

Hey Alistair great to meet up with you ... top singing too matey Wink
BELFAST BOY #1458 Wrote:Hi :wink:

I just joined the forum, after nearly a year of owning Mr Gutkowskis old car Vin#1458.
Firstly as I cannot find it now, but some one saw me at junction 5 on M25 on tuesday 10th of June this year, but I cannot find the comments.
I think that I may of been slightly over the speed limit, hey who Cares, but Ali Vanstone recons I like a bit of speed???? dunno why, I drive the Moon Buggy harder...
Secondly I'm gutted that I could not go to Eurotec due to other commitments but A V enjoyed the use of my D
:lol:
In a Perverbial Bit.....

Hi,

Welcome to the forum. It was me who saw you on the M25. I was going the other way, you were in the outside lane and yep I can confirm you were not waiting around :wink:

Mystery solved.

Cheers

Best Regards
D
HEHE, b4 I had the angle drive fixed I figured 4500 rpm is a good cruising speed....4500rpm =110mph.....oooppps!
:lol: Arrow :!:

bozzzydmc

BELFAST BOY #1458 Wrote:HEHE, b4 I had the angle drive fixed I figured 4500 rpm is a good cruising speed....4500rpm =110mph.....oooppps!
:lol: Arrow :!:

Yes oops indeed... well after nearly a year my new angle drive has turned up.... wish me luck! Smile

A Van

You too Mike

Good stuff mate

Al
Oh I didn't know the angle drives were in stock again??
hey, AV did you only take 5 pics during your time at Eurofest?? Shock or where you otherwise occupied?? :wink:
I like the Album cover with you and the Wurzles.. :lol:

A Van

Ah well

I did take some more but not as many as I perhaps should have, but the weather was pretty s""t on the Sat...besides not sure if my hand would have remained steady!

Heres one of Matthews

http://s111.photobucket.com/albums/n137 ... C00066.jpg

A

bozzzydmc

Dan1986 Wrote:Oh I didn't know the angle drives were in stock again??

Its a warranty replacement part ..along with many others ! ... hope its a good un this time ! Smile

Not sure if they have any left from that lot ...

A Van

Jay

That DeLorean design looks pretty good in your avatar

A
nice one!

cheers mate. Big Grin
A Van Wrote:Jay

That DeLorean design looks pretty good in your avatar

A

Qualified automotive designer eh

Tell me more.....

Best Regards
D
Qualified a couple of years ago, not working with anyone at the moment, trying to learn the black art of CAD modelling before getting into it, but doing some small pieces for Peugeot at the mo and Michelin.
Pages: 1 2