The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Following DOC Eurotec Weekend.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

A Van

This Ireland trip is gathering momentum, James RG is confirmed I believe.
He may need to bring his Bezels again as I need one for my other car. Definately looking like a good weekend. Ben if you fly into Belfast I am sure we can get you across with one of us. I may have my better half for this one though Sad
Assuming its the 2nd and 3rd of August you can put my name down too as long as theres beer there. Haven't been to ireland since i was about 10 lol.

A Van

Does anyone know the location yet, I dont think anything has been posted up, checked on the D.O.I nothing there yet either, I expect it will be soon though.

bozzzydmc

I am promised details will be up soon ...

Be great to get a few of us there ... really looking forward to it!
is it worth getting a flight to belfast on the friday or is there no point and its better to come over early on saturday??

any thoughts??

NickT

I'd be up for this event too although I'd probably fly.
I must get the go ahead from the Mrs first !!!!!

NickT
Here is the thread from the Irish forum on last years event with Mervyn. It may enable a few to organise something if it similar this year.

http://www.delorean.ie/phpbb/viewtopic. ... sc&start=0

Would be good if a quick factory trip could be organised for the Saturday morning before the North East posse set off
which airport would you fly from nick??
i might be able to go to this but i will fly as i might be with keith working on this car Big Grin

NickT

bjames85 Wrote:which airport would you fly from nick??

Up here I could go from Leeds/Bradford, Robin Hood or Manchester

NickT
Pages: 1 2