The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: What a few Days!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

bozzzydmc

Fingers and toes crossed this time buddy!! Smile
Good luck again Big Grin
The car passed the MOT with flying colours. I went to the tax ofice with my paperwork and they said it would take 48-72 hours to get my registration. They took my number and they will ring when they have the documents back. If they can get it sorted tomorrow then I will go with the Belfast convoy,if it is the day after then I will have to arrive late on my own and if I don't hear until after that then I may have to ive it a miss.

bozzzydmc

Well done...

You are so close to getting here now you cant fail at the last hurdle ! Shock

Keep ringing them and harrassing them to get it done or something ! .. perhaps a free ride in you car there and then Smile
Alistair has offered me the spare seat in his car but to go without the Delorean would be like going out as the only single person in a group.

I will be sitting anxiously by the phone tomorrow. Here's hoping for a quick response

bozzzydmc

There are plenty of people attending who cant bring or dont own a D, its more about the great bunch of people that are attending than the cars themselves, be a real shame for you to 'miss out' bud... and you only live once eh Smile
It is a balancing act. If I don't hear from them tomorrow, I wait an extra day, I may be able to bring the car but if I decide to just go on with Alistair then they could ring and I would regret not bringing the car. But if I wait and don't go with Alistair then I could regret not going at all

bozzzydmc

mnickels Wrote:It is a balancing act. If I don't hear from them tomorrow, I wait an extra day, I may be able to bring the car but if I decide to just go on with Alistair then they could ring and I would regret not bringing the car. But if I wait and don't go with Alistair then I could regret not going at all

...if only you had more time ... wait ! you have a time machine... !! lol

Hope you hear about your registration tommorow .. I would call them wont do any harm eh

Regards

Mike
Congrats on the MOT, Big Grin

Hope the registration goes to plan, you deserve it after all your hard work!

Best Regards
D
bozzzydmc Wrote:There are plenty of people attending who cant bring or dont own a D, its more about the great bunch of people that are attending than the cars themselves, be a real shame for you to 'miss out' bud... and you only live once eh Smile

There are lots of people setting off for Eurotech in their D's, wether they get there or not is another story.

James
JamesRGUK Wrote:
bozzzydmc Wrote:There are plenty of people attending who cant bring or dont own a D, its more about the great bunch of people that are attending than the cars themselves, be a real shame for you to 'miss out' bud... and you only live once eh Smile

There are lots of people setting off for Eurotech in their D's, wether they get there or not is another story.

James

Good point. lol

bozzzydmc

well i wish everyone planning to attend in their cars, D or otherwise a safe and pleasant trip, however if anyone does need any assistance at all just give me a buzz .

Regards

Mike
UEZ 3210 will be making its way to Norfolk tonight!!!!

Should arrive after lunch tomorrow
Hey, good for you buddy! Big Grin

You deserve it after all the hard work you've put in to her, and all in such a short space of time. Smile

If there's one thing I've learnt about these car's it's that they like to keep you on your toes! :lol:

Safe journey to Eurotec and look forward to meeting you there on Sat mate. Smile

Best regards

Carl
mnickels Wrote:UEZ 3210 will be making its way to Norfolk tonight!!!!

Should arrive after lunch tomorrow

Fantastic news mate!!!!

Have a great journey down! Enjoy!! Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5