The DeLorean Owners Club UK Forum

Full Version: Is this car is the nearest thing to a delorean
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all,
Have just bought a Lancia Montecarlo series 2, 1981 i have had 3 before, but found another cracker locally, so just had to have it.
They look very similar to the Delorean in my opinion, they were designed by Pinninfarina, just before the de was done dy Guigaro, so weither its just an era thing, or a bit of copycat, i am not sure.
The one i have got is silver as well which emphasises it even more, i will have to sell my Delta Integrale now, i hope it goes so i can keep the montecarlo. Anyone fancy a tidy cheap bit of rally history?
Wish i could get a pic of it on here, can you do it from your pc pictures? bearing in mind i am hopeless with computers.
On a better note, my Delorean is due for the road soon, should be taxing it this month, cant wait to see how folk react to it, not driven one properly yet, even though this is my 2nd Delorean.
Knowing my luck, i will have to sell the Montecarlo on if the delta does not go, (too many cars!) Hope not.
Regard to all,
Nick Birch.
wow that realy dose look like a delorean thought i would attach a pic of

http://www.finecars.cc/en/detail/car/24 ... 20&request[filter][offset]=0&request[filter][rowcount]=6

cheers tyson